Monday, October 1, 2012

Brand New Start

I've had quite a few blogs in the past. Some fairly successful (in my mind), and many very obsolete and irrelevent. So I must begin with a few disclaimers; just a few things I've noticed about myself and my blogging that I would appreciate if you could disregard them.
1. I am an avid mis-speller and maker-uper of words. Language is such an abstract thing. Why should I have to follow its rules!?
2. When I get passionate about something, I tend to go off on it for quite a while. I blame my OE for that one.
3. I have opinions. As it is, I am entitled to do that. Please don't think that by stating a personal opinion I am directly insulting you. I may insult people on this blog, but I'm pretty sure Mitt Romney won't be reading this. Unless he googles himself and I tag him in it...let's try that.
4.  I proofread the day after I post. Just a bad habit that I'm not attepting to break.
I am a liberal. I am blunt and outspoken. I want to share my experiences and myself through a medium that I am not entirely comfortable in. I like to be challenged and to challenge myself. So if you've made it this far, then welcome to this knotted, exhausting, and unbalenced place that is my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment